Lip-to-Lid Balmies are planet-friendly, wear-anywhere crayons that hydrate like a balm. Packed with oils, butters, and antioxidants such as elderberry, hemp, and plum oil to nourish, heal and hydrate skin. Balmies are 100% zero waste which means they're tube and cap free. They're wrapped in paper and rest in a recyclable carrying case.
HOW TO USE
Apply directly to eyes, lips + cheeks and blend in with fingers.
NO PALM OIL. NO ANIMAL TESTING. NO PLASTIC.
- Balmies are zero waste, which means they don't add trash to the planet - they're tube and cap free, making them appear mini but are the same size as a standard lipstick.
- Crayons are wrapped in paper and rest in a recyclable carrying case that's made from up-cycled materials.
Why You'll Love it:
- NO PALM OIL. NO ANIMAL TESTING. NO PLASTIC.
- Nourishing oils and antioxidants such as elderberry, hemp and plum oil
- Glides on smooth
- 3-in-1 multi-use
- Long lasting wear
- Zero waste packaging made from recycled trash in Bali