A naturally vibrant vegan lipstick uniquely formulated with olive oil to help moisturise and hydrate your lips while giving you long lasting colour perfection.
One of the only natural lipsticks that does not dry out lips or flake, just pure smooth colour.
How To Use:
- These lipsticks go on clean, dry lips at the last step in your beauty routine.
- You can start by lining the lips with an Ere Perez sesame lip liner or skip that step.
- To apply, smooth lipstick over top and bottom lips, starting in the middle of each lip and working outwards, applying less at the corners of the mouth.
- Rub lips together and apply a second layer if you desire. A layer of gloss or shine can be added over the top if you like a slick look.
Castor (ricinus communis) seed oil, coco-caprylate/caprate, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, carnauba (copernicia cerifera) wax, octyldodecanol, candelilla (euphorbia cerifera) wax, cocoa (theobroma cacao) seed butter, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, hydrogenated castor oil, pentaerythrityl tetrabehenate, mica, olive (olea europea) fruit oil, tocopheryl acetate. May contain +/- iron oxides, ci 77891, ci 15850, ci 77742, ci 77002.
Ere Perez is located in Bondi Beach, Sydney, where Ere and her team collaborate to create unique natural skin products that are luxurious, fuss-free, affordable, and all about healthy radiant skin.
We are delighted to stock a brand that is committed to ensuring their products are organic and sustainable. They do this all by the following initiatives.
- Certified cruelty free by PETA and Choose Cruelty Free Australia
- Predominantly vegan brand and do not use animal/animal derived ingredients with the exception of almond mascara which contains beeswax
- Non GMO
- Joined the UN Global Compact and committed to sustainable principles
- Certified carbon neutral by the Carbon Reduction Institute