Ditch the dullness with this hard-hitting blend of 15% AHAs & Prickly Pear. Lactic acid removes top-layer buildup, Glycolic acid provides deeper exfoliation to improve texture, and Prickly Pear works to enhance exfoliating properties without irritation. Niacinamide protects against environmental aggressors while Cucumber, Chamomile and Aloe add a boost of hydration. This powerful combo of actives makes for baby-soft skin and an instant glow that’ll have all eyes on you.
WHY IT WORKS
- Lactic Acid is known as a gentle yet effective skin exfoliant.
- Glycolic Acid is a strong exfoliant that helps with product absorption, making it an ideal ingredient to use before moisturizer or serum application. Glycolic Acid exfoliates the skin's surface to unclog pores, creating a smooth base for emollients.
- Prickly Pear helps brighten and even skin tone.
- Niacinamide helps to minimize the appearance of enlarged pores and promotes an even skin tone.
- Cucumber, Aloe, and Chamomile work to soothe and hydrate the skin.
Aqua / Water, Glycolic Acid, Propanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Pentylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickly Pear) Flower Extract, Niacinamide, Sodium Phytate, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, Tartaric Acid, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract/Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract/Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Gluconic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate
HOW TO USE
How to use: Shake into palm, rub hands together and gently pat onto clean face and neck. No need to rinse! Use nightly, starting with 2-3 times per week, working up to every other day or everyday. For external use only. CAUTION: Use sunscreen daily to help prevent photo-aging. If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- Not recommended for those suffering from rosacea
- During pregnancy or nursing, we recommend consulting with your doctor
- For external use only
This product is packaged in glass. Glass is fragile and may break if dropped.
- CAUTION: Use sunscreen daily to help prevent photo-aging. If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult a doctor.