Orgaid Organic Sheet Mask Anti-Aging & Moisturizing
Theme settings > Product page > Size chartsection.
THE WORLD'S FIRST ORGANIC SHEET MASK
Anti-Aging & Moisturizing
- Hydrates, plumps, and help reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- 73% organic
Vitamin C & Revitalizing
- Boosts skin recovery, brightens and reverses any signs of skin damage
- 72% organic
Greek Yogurt & Nourishing
- Tightens, smooths, evens, and balances skin
- 77% organic
- No spa? No problem. On clean skin, apply our organic sheet masks 2-3x per week (20-30 mins) to give your skin an at-home spa treatment.
- Prior to using, pop your sheet mask in the fridge for a cooling effect.
- Don't forget to apply all that extra serum in the pouch to your neck and chest!
Full Ingredients List:
Water, Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Witch Hazel Distillate, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Lactobacillus Ferment, Hyaluronic Acid, Maltodextrin, Arginine, Xanthan Gum, Willow Bark Extract, Organic Lavender Extract, Organic Rosemary Extract, Organic Horsetail Extract, Organic Green Tea Extract
Greek Yogurt & Nourishing :
Water, Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Lavender Distillate, Vanilla Fruit Distillate, Lactobacillus Ferment, Hyaluronic Acid, Maltodextrin, Beta Glucan, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Allantoin, Greek Yogurt Extract, Arginine, Xanthan Gum, Organic Chamomile Extract, Organic Willow Bark Extract, Organic Rosehip Extract, Organic Green Tea Extract
Vitamin-C & Revitalizing:
Water, Organic Lemon Distillate, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Lactobacillus Ferment, Hyaluronic Acid, Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Organic Orange Peel Extract, Organic Pomegranate Extract, Organic Rosehip Extract, Organic Lavender Extract
Made in USA
Contains: 0.8 oz per sheet
Skin Type: all skin types, stop use if allergic reactions or rashes occur
No parabens, No phenoxyethanol, No formaldehyde, No alcohols, No phthalates, No sulfates, No synthetic fragrance, No Gluten, No animal testing
*ORGAID products are made with over 70% organic ingredients and we use the term ‘organic’ based on California Organic Products Act (COPA). Organic Processed Product Registration (OPPR) number is 99498.