Sienna Byron Bay Nail Polish - Tango
Tangerine dreams are made of this. Tango recalls the best of the iconic 70’s orange nail polishes and recreates it in a thoroughly modern way. This is the orange tone for everybody.
Sienna nail polish is proudly ethically made in France, certified vegan & cruelty-free, water permeable and breathable.
Derived from Sugarcane, Cassava, Cotton and Corn.
Innovative, cleanest formula possible
This exclusive formula is a world first with no nano-particles, no aluminium, no micro plastic, no benzophenone 1 and none of the standard toxic ingredients everyone says no to!
World friendly products
From natural ingredients to the organic timber on the bottles; everything they do is made to be as environmentally friendly as possible.
- Start with a well prepped nail by using a single coat of either base coat or nail strengthener.
- Next, with your choice of colour, swipe one side of the brush on the inside of the bottle neck to remove excess nail polish.
- Place your brush with the drop of polish at the base of your nail, near the cuticle. Swipe it in a straight line from the base to the tip of the nail.
- Return to the base of the nail and gently swipe to each side of the initial stripe, covering the nail fully.
- Repeat the process on each nail.
- Finish with your choice of glossy or matte top coat.
- Voila! You achieved nail polish glory.